The new MD24 MIDI decoder accepts MIDI input from a keyboard, sequencer, or other MIDI controller and in response generates up to 24 independent output signals.
Each output can provide either a general-purpose on/off trigger or a PWM servo control signal.
- 24 x Independent 5V digital logic output
- Control via MIDI note, CC, program change, and other messages
- User-configurable MIDI response and PWM signal characteristics
- Compatibility with RC servos
- Standard MIDI IN and MIDI THRU ports
- PCB-mount MIDI connectors or optional remote connectors
- Output solder terminals with optional solderless terminal blocks
- Standard 26-pin output header for connection via ribbon cable
The MD24 is available either as a kit or fully assembled. PDF documentation is available at the product page.